06. February 2019
Carry out your own PhD project!
– in Pediatric Hematology / Immunology / Oncology – supervised by Prof. Christoph Klein (LMU Munich)
The Hector Fellow Academy offers you the opportunity to realize a self-developed research project under supervision Prof. Christoph Klein. He is one of the Hector Fellows, a community of outstanding professors from different research institutions across Germany working in STEM-subjects, medicine, and psychology.
He belongs to the pioneers in the field of cell and gene therapy in children with rare inherited disorders of the blood and immune system. Together with his research team he identifies molecular causes of genetic diseases, studies their pathomechanisms and develops new therapeutic strategies with the aim of, in long-term, improving the chances of recovery of affected children.
You are enthusiastic about developing and investigating an innovative research idea within the discipline of Prof. Klein You have a master’s degree in a scientific or engineering subject with excellent grades
- Opportunity to realize a self-developed research idea
- Mentored by an internationally renowned, top-level scientist
- Funded position (according to TV-L 13, up to 100%, based on the funding rates of the DFG for PhD students)
- Extensive research funding
- Membership in an excellent research network
- Additional management courses, trainings & networking events
Apply until March 31st, 2019 via our Application Portal.
Further information: www.hector-fellow-academy.de